Kelvin joined the team as Compliance Manager in 2021.
He provides advice on compliance, anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing (AML/CTF) and regulatory compliance to a range of clients.
Kelvin was previously responsible for regulatory compliance for an Irish Alternative Investment Fund Manager (AIFM) and was the company’s Compliance Officer and Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO). He was actively involved in the training of staff, ensuring relevant regulatory returns were filed with the Central Bank of Ireland and reported to the board on a quarterly basis regarding AML and CTF.
Kelvin has also worked for a Dublin law firm where he was responsible for internal compliance and acted as MLRO to numerous investment funds.
- Licentiate Member of the Association of Compliance Officers in Ireland (LCOI)
- Member of the Institute of Banking
- Bachelor of Arts (Public & Social Policy), NUI Galway
- Bachelor of Law (LLB), NUI Galway
- Professional Diploma in Compliance, ACOI