A fully comprehensive, tailored suite of accounting, administration, lease and cash management services to operating lessors, manufacturers, airlines, banks and financial institutions.
We have extensive experience in the provision of corporate services to SPVs used for the structuring of lease-in, lease-out (LILO) aviation transactions, securitisations and other forms of asset finance.
Our clients include banks, airlines and aircraft lessors and lessees. We manage aircraft leases in SPVs around the world, working with a wide range of aircraft lessors, including both new entrants and established players.
Cafico International is authorised by the Aviation Working Group (AWG) to act as trustee service provider for the Global Aircraft Trading System (GATS), a digital trading platform that has been designed to modernise aircraft equipment trading and financing. Cafico International is the only Irish owned GATS approved trustee.
Establishment & Infrastructure
- Company formation
- Directors and registered office
- Company secretarial services
- Serviced offices
- Bank account opening and maintenance
- Lease, loan and expense payment facilitation
- Cash receipts monitoring and reporting
- Reconciliations and query resolution
- Management accounts
- Statutory financial statements
- Fixed asset register
- Budgeting, forecasting and cash flows
- Group reporting
- Corporation tax computation and filing
- VAT compliance and statistical returns
- Payroll tax compliance
- Withholding tax returns
- Lease rentals invoicing and reporting
- Receivables management and reporting
- Rate resets calculation and reporting
- Pre-delivery payment, security deposit and maintenance reserve reconciliation and invoicing
- Executive payroll services
- Cape Town Registry and local aircraft registrations
- Security and share trustee
- Facility agent
- Paying agent and escrow
- Process agency
- KYC services
- FATCA reporting.