Exciting opportunity with great career development prospects. We are seeking a recent or upcoming graduate to join a growing corporate governance and compliance team at a leading financial services company based in Dublin City Centre.
Working in a fast paced and dynamic environment, with terrific learning opportunities, you will be responsible for assisting with the administration and management of companies to which we provide company secretarial services.
We will offer you
- Great Career Advancement opportunities;
- Opportunity to work in a supportive team environment;
- Experience working with complex financing structures; and
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- Assisting with the coordinating and scheduling of Board, Committee and Shareholder meetings;
- Drafting agendas for meetings and ensuring efficient preparation and distribution of board packs in both a timely and accurate manner;
- Drafting board minutes and resolutions;
- Preparing action point lists, coordinating statutory and regulatory filings;
- Maintaining statutory books and records;
- Responding to queries from clients and service providers; and
- Acting as a channel of communication for the directors of client companies on all matters of company law and corporate governance.
- Final year student or recent graduate;
- Strong ability to complete tasks in accordance with guidelines/instructions given;
- Strong ability to work on his/her own initiative;
- Excellent organisational and planning skills with strong attention to detail;
- Excellent Word and Excel skills; and
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.