Exciting opportunity for recent Top Class Graduates and Part-Qualified Accountants to work for a leading Financial Services company based in Dublin City Centre.
You will be a key part of a well-rewarded Finance team that offers financial accounting, regulatory and statutory reporting services to a broad portfolio of international business clients that are involved in activities such as international property management, intellectual property licensing, software development, aircraft leasing, management consulting and structured finance transactions.
We will offer you
- An opportunity to work with and learn from our financial reporting technical experts;
- Varied and interesting on the job training in a dynamic environment;
- Comprehensive exam support;
- A competitive salary; and
- Great Career Advancement opportunities.
The candidate will have the following specific responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts under IFRS and Irish GAAP;
- Inter-company account reconciliations;
- Budgeting and forecasting functions and reconciling actual to budgeted figures;
- Debtors / creditors analysis, maintaining invoices, billing and monthly bank reconciliations;
- Assisting in the preparation of accounts from trial balance to financial statement level for client companies;
- Quarterly Central Bank reporting;
- Liaising with external parties, such as auditors and tax advisors;
- Handling of tax assessments;
- Revenue submissions PAYE/PRSI and VAT;
- Assisting in client payroll preparation;
- Maintaining contact with lawyers, trustees and banks in order to achieve objectives in meeting deadlines and serving the clients’ needs; and
- Responding to queries in a timely manner.Preparation of monthly management accounts under IFRS and Irish GAAP.
- Degree in Accounting/Business/Finance/Maths/Law (Minimum 2.2 degree with strong academics);
- Applications from experienced Part-Qualified Accountants are welcome;
- Must have the desire to complete accountancy qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CPA);
- Must be ambitious and able to work on own initiative;
- Interest in international financial markets;
- Excellent Word and Excel skills;
- Versatile team player – flexible, pragmatic, thorough, proactive and service minded; and
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a bright and positive outlook.