Excellent opportunity to become part of a well rewarded finance team working in a dynamic environment that offers accounting, regulatory and statutory financial reporting services to a broad range of Special Purpose Vehicles (“SPVs”).
We will offer you
- Career advancement opportunities;
- Opportunity to work in a supportive team environment;
- Experience working with complex financing structures; and
- A competitive salary.
- Assisting with preparation of annual and interim management accounts for SPV clients;
- Assisting preparation of Quarterly FVC and SPVStat Reporting returns to the Central Bank of Ireland;
- Assisting with preparation of financial statements and Statutory Reports;
- Assisting with preparation of audit files and support the external audit process;
- Assisting with preparation of VAT and Corporation Tax Returns;
- Manage the payables and receivables of the SPV client companies;
- Assistance with iXBRL reporting; and
- Maintain contacts with investment managers, trustees, collateral administrators, banks and other involved parties in order to obtain the required information for reporting purposes, for meeting deadlines and for serving the client’s needs.
- Newly qualified or part qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CPA or CIMA);
- 3 – 4 years practical working experience in an accounting role;
- 2 Honours degree or equivalent from a third level educational institution;
- Technical Knowledge of Irish GAAP and IFRS. Knowledge of US GAAP also would be an advantage;
- Experience in the preparation and review of financial statements would be an advantage;
- Exposure to accounting for SPVs and complex financial instruments would be an advantage;
- Advanced knowledge on MS Excel (manipulation of large datasets);
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to coordinate well with clients and other various service providers;
- Display an ability to take responsibility and ownership of client matters from an early stage, with an ability to manage workflow and prioritise matters accordingly; and
- Self-starter, detail oriented, highly organised, motivated and has strong ability to self-solve problems.