Great opportunity to become part of a well-rewarded administration team working in a dynamic environment at a leading Financial Services company based in Dublin City Centre.
We will offer you
- Opportunity to work in a supportive team environment;
- A competitive salary; and
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities.
The candidate will have the following specific responsibilities:
- Providing full secretarial and executive administration service to the professional staff;
- Coordination of client meetings and making arrangements for printing, conference call facility, and distribution of information for meetings, etc.;
- Assisting professional staff with client transaction completion;
- Administration of internal information systems used for client management and reporting;
- Management and administration of third party service providers; and
- Providing customer support services on a day to day basis for a portfolio of corporate clients which may include:
- Taking and processing customer orders;
- Managing incoming queries by phone and email;
- Issuing sales invoices;
- Working closely with clients with regard to credit approvals, invoice queries and debtor management;
- Placing orders with vendors and answering queries from vendors; and
- Updating Clients’ systems and data entry.
- Superb organisational and execution skills;
- Structured approach to undertaking work and reporting;
- Excellent computer skills within Microsoft Office;
- Ability to handle a busy workload and prioritise work with a high level of attention to detail;
- A desire to be an excellent team player with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Highly proactive, able to work autonomously, make decisions and use your own initiative and judgment; and
- An outstanding flexible work ethic and a 100% commitment to being the best.