This is a great opportunity for an experienced Company Secretary to work for a leading Corporate Services Company in Dublin city centre. The successful applicant will join a team of over 40 accountants, lawyers and corporate administrators and will gain a wide range of experience in supporting a number of boards. The Company Secretary will be responsible for company secretarial matters for a large portfolio of clients consisting of companies in such industries as manufacturing and retail, pharmaceutical and bio-sciences and software development among others, as well as Special Purpose Vehicles (“SPV(s)”) involved in a wide range of activities including aircraft leasing and structured finance transactions.
Cafico International welcomes people with positive and proactive attitudes to work, and who are aligned to our core values of Integrity, Determination, Pride and Innovation. We have a client focused approach and support all of our team members in the deliverance of a world class client experience
Cafico International is at an exciting stage of its development and offers excellent career advancement prospects.
The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of existing client companies to ensure that all company secretarial compliance matters are attended to;
- Assisting with the coordinating and scheduling of Board, Committee and Shareholder meetings;
- Drafting agendas for meetings and ensuring efficient preparation and distribution of board packs in both a timely and accurate manner;
- Drafting board minutes and resolutions;
- Preparing action point lists, coordinating statutory and regulatory filings;
- Maintaining statutory books and records;
- Responding to queries from clients and service providers; and
- Acting as a channel of communication for the directors of client companies on all matters of company law and corporate governance.
- The candidate should be ICSA qualified (ACIS or FCIS).
- 2 years’ plus experience in Financial Services and/or Corporate Administration Services (ideally with some SPV exposure).
- Ability to interpret and monitor evolving regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to be flexible and work on own initiative.
- Proven track record in working in client driven team environment.
- Ability to communicate confidently with senior stakeholders locally and remotely.
- Excellent Word and Excel skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong commercial awareness and drive to achieve targets.
- We are offering a competitive remuneration package, commensurate to qualifications and experience, which includes health insurance and pension contribution benefits, a generous performance bonus scheme, monthly contributions towards health and fitness club memberships and access to Three Arena Premium Club priority tickets;
- Our hands-on approach means that each new employee is given significant responsibility from day one and is fully supported by the management team; and
- We provide coaching and training to constantly improve our employees’ skills and ensure their continued professional development.