Cafico International offer the full range of services required for the establishment, operation and management of SPVs, and appoint experienced, knowledgeable directors from within our teams to manage our portfolio of SPVs. Our commitment is to provide an outstanding level of service supported by highly competent and experienced practitioners. Our specialist legal and accounting teams ensure that our corporate governance and financial management are carried out to the highest standards. Through careful monitoring and diligent application we ensure that all SPVs are fully compliant with all local laws and regulations.
Working extensively with the originators of securitised assets, financial institutions, investment managers, arrangers, trustees, investors, collateral managers and regulators, we offer a comprehensive suite of services that can be tailored to meet the specific requirements of each transaction.
Cafico International assists SPVs with the following management services:
- SPV incorporation, capitalisation and ownership (via foundation or share trustee services)
- Directorship services – provision of qualified, independent, in-house directors
- Corporate director services, where enabled by country legislation
- Company secretarial services
- Provision of registered office
- Provision of named company secretary
- Maintenance of the SPV’s statutory books and records
- Board support services
- Filing of all returns and declarations required by local companies legislation
- Transaction accounting including preparation of statutory accounts/financial statements
- Tax preparation and filing (VAT and corporate income tax)
- Circulation of tax residency certificates, certificates of no default, etc.
- Audit coordination
- Regulatory reporting
- Fulfilling all other administrative obligations under the transaction documentation, including opening and managing bank accounts
- Security and share trustee services for orphan structures
- Registrar, calculation agency and paying agency services (for unlisted transactions)
- Process agency services
- Management of the post-transaction liquidation/winding up of company
Working with Cafico International provides you with access to our specialist knowledge and experience in legal, financial and administration of SPVs for structured finance transactions.