Cafico International offers the full range of services required for the establishment, operation and management of special purpose vehicles (“SPVs”). Our commitment is to providing an outstanding level of service supported by highly competent and experienced practitioners. To do so we appoint experienced, knowledgeable directors from within our teams to manage our portfolio of SPVs.
Our specialist legal and accounting teams ensure that corporate governance and financial management are carried out to the highest standards. Through careful monitoring and diligent application we ensure that all SPVs are fully compliant with all local laws and regulations.
Working extensively with the originators of securitised assets, financial institutions, investment managers, arrangers, trustees, investors, collateral managers and regulators, we offer a comprehensive suite of services that can be tailored to meet the specific requirements of each transaction.
- SPV incorporation, capitalisation and ownership (via foundation or share trustee services)
- Registrar, calculation agency and paying agency services (for unlisted transactions)
- Provision of registered office
- Tax preparation and filing (VAT and corporate income tax)
- Circulation of tax residency certificates, certificates of no default, etc.
- Filing of all returns and declarations required by local companies legislation
- Transaction accounting including preparation of statutory accounts/financial statements
- Regulatory reporting
- Audit coordination
Company Secretarial and Governance Services
- Provision of named company secretary
- Directorship services – procurement of qualified, independent directors
- Maintenance of the SPV’s statutory books and records
- Board support services
- Opening and managing bank accounts
- Process agency services
- Security and share trustee services
- Management of the post-transaction liquidation/winding up of company
- Fulfilling all other administrative obligations under the transaction documentation
Working with Cafico International provides you with access to our specialist knowledge and experience in financial reporting and corporate administration of SPVs for structured finance transactions.